Whether you are a prospective patient searching for the right dental care, or one of our long-time existing patients, you have probably expressed feelings such as these:
“Going to the dentist is very stressful!”
“I don’t like going to the dentist…. but I like you Dr. Eberlein!”
“Please don’t find anything wrong, I can’t afford it!”
I get it. Finding the right dental care provider can be nerve-racking. And as result many people procrastinate about seeing a dentist until they are in great pain. Whether you were referred to us by a family member, a coworker, heard our radio ads, or have seen us in church bulletins, I assure you of one thing, I empathize with how you may be feeling about going to the dentist.
- You want assurance that we use up to date procedures and equipment.
- You want to know in advance all of your treatment options and costs.
- You want to receive value for the time and money you invest in your oral health.
- You want to feel valued by your office staff, hygienist, dentist and assistants.
- You want to know you can trust your care provider’s attitude, skills and judgment for both yourself and your family.
This is why my staff and I will do our best to ensure your visit is friendly, comfortable, and a positive experience. We have always seen our patients as extended family. As a result, we have an incredible number of happy patients who have become longtime friends. We value you and look forward to taking care of your dental needs.
Dr. Kyle Eberlein