Dr. Celia Dyer, DMD discusses the causes and treatment of toothaches. Video Rating: 5 / 5 Subtitles forthcoming. www.medicaldaily.com Video Rating: 0 / 5Read More...
- Use the New Specially Formulated Colgate® Toothpaste to Prevent Tooth …
- A New Dental Website, DentistJerseyCity.net, Recently Launched Aiming To Help The Public Find Trusted Dentists in Jersey City
- Getting Ready For My Root Canal
- San Luis Obispo, CA Dentist Dr. Michael Colleran Improves Dental Implant …
- Dental Bonding & Teeth Whitening in Hinsdale from Smiles by Morgan
- Draw molars, maxilla & mandible (#4) with Facad software
- Missing Teeth – No Way Out
- Torrance Dentist Looks to Educate the Community of Los Angeles County through an Interactive Website
- HSA for America Reminds Health Savings Account Participants to Take Advantage of Tax Benefits Before the April 15th
- Dental Specialists, Ollie and Darsh, Support National Smile Month as Only 50 Percent of People Visit the Dentist
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI always feel confident that the best care is given and there are no gimmicks or unnecessary procedures performed here.
"Dr. Eberlein and his staff at Mid-Cities Dental are always very professional and welcoming when I arrive for my appointments. The atmosphere is low-pressure, warm and caring. I always feel confident that the best care is given and there are no gimmicks or unnecessary procedures performed here." Mae Toney Dallas, TX
— Mae Toney, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Kyle did an awesome job.
I recently visited Mid Cities Dental and Dr. Kyle Eberlein because I needed a root canal and crown. I was a little apprehensive as you can imagine. Dr. Kyle did an awesome job. He was kind, efficient and very thorough. I had a full porcelain crown and was very impressed. This tooth looks great. There are no metal lines like some partial metal crowns. I am very grateful and extremely pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Eberlein and his wonderful staff. Thankfully, James Littlepage 817-939-8242 "Do Something Great Today so You Will Remember How Great You Are!" James Littlepage
— James Littlepage, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr Eberlein and his staff are so nice.
Dr Eberlein and his staff are so nice - you would wonder if this was really a dental office! They definitely are not your ordinary dental staff with the wonderful service they provide and their cheerful and helpful attitudes. Dr E is always attentive and willingly educates his patients on their options for different treatments or procedures - even if it means going to another professional he feels can better serve you. Now that is excellent customer service and genuine concern for his patients! Paula W---patient since 2003 (can't remember when you bought the business - but that was when we started coming)
— Paula W, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Ardmore Man Receives "Big" Dental Surprise at Grand OpeningARDMORE, OK-- Dental work can be expensive, but one local man is getting a complete smile make-over thanks to a local dentist. It's an effort all […]
- Choosing a dentistThe American Dental Association offers these suggestions: Ask family, friends, neighbors or co-workers for recommendations. Ask your family physician […]
- CARE Clinic to get dentist, dental assistantA large corporate donation of $150,000 to United Way of Greater Atlanta helped support the Healthy Communities initiative, which helps underserved peo […]
- Santa Clara Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Alan Frame, Offers Veneers for Smile RestorationsSanta Clara, CA -- Dr. Alan Frame, Santa Clara dentist, offers patients veneers as a solution for smile restorations. Veneers are an affordable yet hi […]
- Dr. Doron Keren, Port Washington Dentist, Introduces New Pain-Free Dental Cleaning TechnologyPort Washington Dentist, Dr. Doron Keren, recently introduced new pain-free dental cleaning technology at Gold Coast Family Dental that is making rout […]
- Ardmore Man Receives "Big" Dental Surprise at Grand Opening