What's It Like: To have a root canal Most of the time, people who need root canals have decay that has progressed into the nerve tissue of the tooth, and a simple filling can no longer solve the problem. To relieve the pain, a medical professional will remove the diseased tissue. Some … Read more [...]Read More...
- Teeth Whitening for Sensitive Teeth
- How to find the best cosmetic dentist new haven review how to find the best cosmetic dentist
- MIND CREATIONS OFFERS NEW SERVICE FOR TMJ PATIENTS & DOCTORS
- 치카치카 레인져
- St Petersburg Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy – St Petersburg Florida
- LANAP Laser Gum Surgery Downey Los Angeles 562 869 0928
- Tasha O. | All-on-4 Dental Implants | Patient Testimonials | Golpa Dental Implant Center
- How To Properly Brush Your Child’s Teeth
- Ugly teeth
- Dental Patient Education: Gum Disease
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so!
I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! Testimonials From Mid Cities Dental Patients Dr. Eberlein is an exceptional dentist with an especially “light touch.” By comparison to others, he is very gentle and able to put even the most anxious of patients at ease. From cosmetic work that is undetectable to whitening and general dentistry, Dr. Eberlein manifests a level of skill sharpened by his previous service in the US Navy where he specialized in performing emergency reconstructive procedures. On top of all this, the staff at Mid-Cities Dental is particularly friendly, accommodating and willing to assist patients both new and returning with their scheduling and insurance needs. I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice 118 College Drive Box 5127 Hattiesburg, MS 39406
— R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice, Hattiesburg, MS Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr Eberlein and his staff are so nice.
Dr Eberlein and his staff are so nice - you would wonder if this was really a dental office! They definitely are not your ordinary dental staff with the wonderful service they provide and their cheerful and helpful attitudes. Dr E is always attentive and willingly educates his patients on their options for different treatments or procedures - even if it means going to another professional he feels can better serve you. Now that is excellent customer service and genuine concern for his patients! Paula W---patient since 2003 (can't remember when you bought the business - but that was when we started coming)
— Paula W, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdoseA Coalinga dentist is speaking for the first time about his son's death in his own dental chair. […]
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probationCoalinga dentist Allen Clare was sentenced Friday to probation for the death of his son two years ag […]
- Naples dentist facing felony charge of falsifying business recordsA 52-year-old dentist at Naples Valley Dental has been charged with falsifying business records... […]
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?A dentist’s secretary was raped inside a clinic in Marikina City on Wednesday morning by a man who also ransacked the establishment afterward, raising […]
- Stop the Excuses! Go to the DentistOh, you don't love spending time and money as a stranger picks, buffs, scrapes, fills or pulls your teeth? Join the club. No one says you ought t […]
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose