Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) April 26, 2013 New website, DentistJerseyCity.net, has just been released with a primary objective of aggregating and supplying pertinent, useful information to patients who need a dentist in Jersey City. This website gives consumers the type of information they want when looking for a trusted and reliable dental provider including data [...]Read More...
- Use the New Specially Formulated Colgate® Toothpaste to Prevent Tooth …
- A New Dental Website, DentistJerseyCity.net, Recently Launched Aiming To Help The Public Find Trusted Dentists in Jersey City
- Getting Ready For My Root Canal
- San Luis Obispo, CA Dentist Dr. Michael Colleran Improves Dental Implant …
- Dental Bonding & Teeth Whitening in Hinsdale from Smiles by Morgan
- Draw molars, maxilla & mandible (#4) with Facad software
- Missing Teeth – No Way Out
- Torrance Dentist Looks to Educate the Community of Los Angeles County through an Interactive Website
- HSA for America Reminds Health Savings Account Participants to Take Advantage of Tax Benefits Before the April 15th
- Dental Specialists, Ollie and Darsh, Support National Smile Month as Only 50 Percent of People Visit the Dentist
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalThey are a great TEAM.
To Whom it may concern, My name is Chris and I have been going to Dr. Kyle for a few years now. Having a mouth full of Crowns and fillings from my adventures of being a kid, I need someone who is easy on my mouth. I just Love Pam who cleans my teeth each 3 months period and keeps me shinning bright. Dr. Eberlein keeps me in check on what we need to do, and when the money is there, we proceed. I have sent a friend or two in referral to Kyle and they have saved a bunch of money for procedures that didn't need doing. So if in doubt about something in your mouth, come and see Kyle for a second opinion. Sincerely, Chris Wilson Call me if you want 817.800.4234 I promise you will never switch again, after you have visited with the Doctor and Staff of Mid Cities Dental. They are a great TEAM. Chris Gotcha 1.800.584.3276
— Chris Wilson, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so!
I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! Testimonials From Mid Cities Dental Patients Dr. Eberlein is an exceptional dentist with an especially “light touch.” By comparison to others, he is very gentle and able to put even the most anxious of patients at ease. From cosmetic work that is undetectable to whitening and general dentistry, Dr. Eberlein manifests a level of skill sharpened by his previous service in the US Navy where he specialized in performing emergency reconstructive procedures. On top of all this, the staff at Mid-Cities Dental is particularly friendly, accommodating and willing to assist patients both new and returning with their scheduling and insurance needs. I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice 118 College Drive Box 5127 Hattiesburg, MS 39406
— R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice, Hattiesburg, MS Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Choosing a dentist for your childWhat is the difference between a pediatric dentist and a family dentist? read more […]
- Choosing a dentistThe American Dental Association offers these suggestions: Ask family, friends, neighbors or co-workers for recommendations. Ask your family physician […]
- Santa Clara Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Alan Frame, Offers Veneers for Smile RestorationsSanta Clara, CA -- Dr. Alan Frame, Santa Clara dentist, offers patients veneers as a solution for smile restorations. Veneers are an affordable yet hi […]
- Dr. Doron Keren, Port Washington Dentist, Introduces New Pain-Free Dental Cleaning TechnologyPort Washington Dentist, Dr. Doron Keren, recently introduced new pain-free dental cleaning technology at Gold Coast Family Dental that is making rout […]
- New York Cosmetic Dentist Helps His Patient Achieve a Wedding-Ready SmileDr. Michael Kosdon is well-known for his artistry and technique as a cosmetic dentist in New York City. Recently, a female patient came to him seeking […]
- Choosing a dentist for your child