St. Joseph MO (PRWEB) April 10, 2013 Those who have missing teeth as a result of decay, wearing or accidents are faced with much more than aesthetic problems. Although removable dentures or partial dentures can temporarily solve aesthetic and functional issues, these patients are still left with the inconvenience of jaw pain, poor digestion, and [...]Read More...
- A New Dental Website, DentistJerseyCity.net, Recently Launched Aiming To Help The Public Find Trusted Dentists in Jersey City
- Getting Ready For My Root Canal
- San Luis Obispo, CA Dentist Dr. Michael Colleran Improves Dental Implant …
- Dental Bonding & Teeth Whitening in Hinsdale from Smiles by Morgan
- Draw molars, maxilla & mandible (#4) with Facad software
- Missing Teeth – No Way Out
- Torrance Dentist Looks to Educate the Community of Los Angeles County through an Interactive Website
- HSA for America Reminds Health Savings Account Participants to Take Advantage of Tax Benefits Before the April 15th
- Dental Specialists, Ollie and Darsh, Support National Smile Month as Only 50 Percent of People Visit the Dentist
- Premier Austin Dentist, Elite Dentistry, Now Offering Lowest Dental Implant Prices in Texas
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Eberlein and Staff are awesome.
Dr. Eberlein has been my dentist for 3 years. He helped me save my teeth when my gums were going bad because of a lack of flossing and brushing. His staff is friendly and specialists at cleaning and taking care of your teeth. I recommend him and his staff highly. — Ralph Zuranski, Bedford TX
— Ralph Zuranski, Bedford TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so!
I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! Testimonials From Mid Cities Dental Patients Dr. Eberlein is an exceptional dentist with an especially “light touch.” By comparison to others, he is very gentle and able to put even the most anxious of patients at ease. From cosmetic work that is undetectable to whitening and general dentistry, Dr. Eberlein manifests a level of skill sharpened by his previous service in the US Navy where he specialized in performing emergency reconstructive procedures. On top of all this, the staff at Mid-Cities Dental is particularly friendly, accommodating and willing to assist patients both new and returning with their scheduling and insurance needs. I encourage you to consider using Dr. Eberlein for all of your dental needs – your smile will be brighter for having done so! R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice 118 College Drive Box 5127 Hattiesburg, MS 39406
— R. Alan Thompson, Ph.D. Associate Professor Editor, Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology The University of Southern Mississippi Administration of Justice, Hattiesburg, MS Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalThey are a great TEAM.
To Whom it may concern, My name is Chris and I have been going to Dr. Kyle for a few years now. Having a mouth full of Crowns and fillings from my adventures of being a kid, I need someone who is easy on my mouth. I just Love Pam who cleans my teeth each 3 months period and keeps me shinning bright. Dr. Eberlein keeps me in check on what we need to do, and when the money is there, we proceed. I have sent a friend or two in referral to Kyle and they have saved a bunch of money for procedures that didn't need doing. So if in doubt about something in your mouth, come and see Kyle for a second opinion. Sincerely, Chris Wilson Call me if you want 817.800.4234 I promise you will never switch again, after you have visited with the Doctor and Staff of Mid Cities Dental. They are a great TEAM. Chris Gotcha 1.800.584.3276
— Chris Wilson, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Gardiner hygienist sees dental-care expansion bill as key to his futureL.D. 1230, which has divided the dental industry in Maine, would create a new category of hygienists called dental hygiene therapists who, after gradu […]
- Dentist says he was dropped from voucher program after criticizing St. Clair CountyA local dentist says the St. Clair County Intergovernmental Grants Department cut him out of a feder […]
- Dr. Missirlian Provides Oral Surgery for Third World CountriesDr. H. Arthur Missirlian, a selfless and charitable dentist of Fort Collins Dental Arts, traveled to Africa last month to offer individuals in third w […]
- Principal Dentist at Leading Dental Implant Clinic in UK Offers Top Tips for Picking High-Quality Dental Implant SurgeonDr. Bruno Silva, Principal Dentist of East Sussex dental practice Brighton Implant Clinic, offers discerning patients top tips for selecting a top-fli […]
- New Jersey Cosmetic Dentist Offers Comprehensive Dental Implant CareDr. John Beckwith, a New Jersey cosmetic dentist, believes that when it comes to dental implants and restorative dentistry, patients require personali […]
- Gardiner hygienist sees dental-care expansion bill as key to his future