Westlake Village, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2013 Prosthetic dentists are highly-trained dental professionals who specialize in the cosmetic restoration and replacement of teethbut unless one has had work done by a prosthodontist they may be unfamiliar with what these dental specialists offer. Dr. Anthony Montellaof Advanced Prosthodontic Specialists is pleased to educate the public [...]Read More...
- Use the New Specially Formulated Colgate® Toothpaste to Prevent Tooth …
- A New Dental Website, DentistJerseyCity.net, Recently Launched Aiming To Help The Public Find Trusted Dentists in Jersey City
- Getting Ready For My Root Canal
- San Luis Obispo, CA Dentist Dr. Michael Colleran Improves Dental Implant …
- Dental Bonding & Teeth Whitening in Hinsdale from Smiles by Morgan
- Draw molars, maxilla & mandible (#4) with Facad software
- Missing Teeth – No Way Out
- Torrance Dentist Looks to Educate the Community of Los Angeles County through an Interactive Website
- HSA for America Reminds Health Savings Account Participants to Take Advantage of Tax Benefits Before the April 15th
- Dental Specialists, Ollie and Darsh, Support National Smile Month as Only 50 Percent of People Visit the Dentist
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Eberlein and Staff are awesome.
Dr. Eberlein has been my dentist for 3 years. He helped me save my teeth when my gums were going bad because of a lack of flossing and brushing. His staff is friendly and specialists at cleaning and taking care of your teeth. I recommend him and his staff highly. — Ralph Zuranski, Bedford TX
— Ralph Zuranski, Bedford TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr Eberlein and his staff are so nice.
Dr Eberlein and his staff are so nice - you would wonder if this was really a dental office! They definitely are not your ordinary dental staff with the wonderful service they provide and their cheerful and helpful attitudes. Dr E is always attentive and willingly educates his patients on their options for different treatments or procedures - even if it means going to another professional he feels can better serve you. Now that is excellent customer service and genuine concern for his patients! Paula W---patient since 2003 (can't remember when you bought the business - but that was when we started coming)
— Paula W, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Choosing a dentist for your childWhat is the difference between a pediatric dentist and a family dentist? read more […]
- Choosing a dentistThe American Dental Association offers these suggestions: Ask family, friends, neighbors or co-workers for recommendations. Ask your family physician […]
- Santa Clara Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Alan Frame, Offers Veneers for Smile RestorationsSanta Clara, CA -- Dr. Alan Frame, Santa Clara dentist, offers patients veneers as a solution for smile restorations. Veneers are an affordable yet hi […]
- Dr. Doron Keren, Port Washington Dentist, Introduces New Pain-Free Dental Cleaning TechnologyPort Washington Dentist, Dr. Doron Keren, recently introduced new pain-free dental cleaning technology at Gold Coast Family Dental that is making rout […]
- New York Cosmetic Dentist Helps His Patient Achieve a Wedding-Ready SmileDr. Michael Kosdon is well-known for his artistry and technique as a cosmetic dentist in New York City. Recently, a female patient came to him seeking […]
- Choosing a dentist for your child