Many people grind their teeth every night because of unresolved stress or anxiety. Grinding your teeth can change your bite pattern. It severely damages your teeth and jaws over long periods of time. Teeth grinding scars the chewing surfaces of your teeth. This abnormal wear and tear prematurely ages and loosens your teeth. This may [...]Read More...
- How to find the best cosmetic dentist new haven review how to find the best cosmetic dentist
- MIND CREATIONS OFFERS NEW SERVICE FOR TMJ PATIENTS & DOCTORS
- 치카치카 레인져
- St Petersburg Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy – St Petersburg Florida
- LANAP Laser Gum Surgery Downey Los Angeles 562 869 0928
- Tasha O. | All-on-4 Dental Implants | Patient Testimonials | Golpa Dental Implant Center
- How To Properly Brush Your Child’s Teeth
- Ugly teeth
- Dental Patient Education: Gum Disease
- Cat Learns How to Clean Braces – Orthodontist Dr Don Wilson Novato CA
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Kyle did an awesome job.
I recently visited Mid Cities Dental and Dr. Kyle Eberlein because I needed a root canal and crown. I was a little apprehensive as you can imagine. Dr. Kyle did an awesome job. He was kind, efficient and very thorough. I had a full porcelain crown and was very impressed. This tooth looks great. There are no metal lines like some partial metal crowns. I am very grateful and extremely pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Eberlein and his wonderful staff. Thankfully, James Littlepage 817-939-8242 "Do Something Great Today so You Will Remember How Great You Are!" James Littlepage
— James Littlepage, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr Eberlein and his staff are so nice.
Dr Eberlein and his staff are so nice - you would wonder if this was really a dental office! They definitely are not your ordinary dental staff with the wonderful service they provide and their cheerful and helpful attitudes. Dr E is always attentive and willingly educates his patients on their options for different treatments or procedures - even if it means going to another professional he feels can better serve you. Now that is excellent customer service and genuine concern for his patients! Paula W---patient since 2003 (can't remember when you bought the business - but that was when we started coming)
— Paula W, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?A dentist’s secretary was raped inside a clinic in Marikina City on Wednesday morning by a man who also ransacked the establishment afterward, raising […]
- Stop the Excuses! Go to the DentistOh, you don't love spending time and money as a stranger picks, buffs, scrapes, fills or pulls your teeth? Join the club. No one says you ought t […]
- Aspen Dental Opens New Practice in Columbus, GASYRACUSE, N.Y., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new Aspen Dental office is opening in Columbus, GA on Thursday, June 6. Located at 6783 Veterans Pkwy, […]
- Dr. Earl Price, Dentist at Parkway Family Dental LLC Introduces New Digital X-Ray Technology at Bluffton, SC OfficeDr. Earl Price of Parkway Family Dental LLC in Bluffton, SC, recently introduced new digital dental X-ray technology that is helping patients receive […]
- 1-800-DENTIST and Harbor Dental Society Announce Partnership1-800-DENTIST announced its partnership today with the Harbor Dental Society, an organization of local dentists in the Los Angeles Harbor area. (PRWeb […]
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?