http//:www.TMJReview.com http//:www.TMJReviews.com Hi, as a TMJ Dentist, I have reviewed and ranked TMJ Exercise products that are available on the internet. After one year of reviewing several TMJ products, I created the TMJ University.com website with over 40 videos of TMJ Exercises and more. But, go to www.TMJReview.com to read the full reviews of the [...]Read More...
- How to find the best cosmetic dentist new haven review how to find the best cosmetic dentist
- MIND CREATIONS OFFERS NEW SERVICE FOR TMJ PATIENTS & DOCTORS
- 치카치카 레인져
- St Petersburg Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy – St Petersburg Florida
- LANAP Laser Gum Surgery Downey Los Angeles 562 869 0928
- Tasha O. | All-on-4 Dental Implants | Patient Testimonials | Golpa Dental Implant Center
- How To Properly Brush Your Child’s Teeth
- Ugly teeth
- Dental Patient Education: Gum Disease
- Cat Learns How to Clean Braces – Orthodontist Dr Don Wilson Novato CA
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Kyle did an awesome job.
I recently visited Mid Cities Dental and Dr. Kyle Eberlein because I needed a root canal and crown. I was a little apprehensive as you can imagine. Dr. Kyle did an awesome job. He was kind, efficient and very thorough. I had a full porcelain crown and was very impressed. This tooth looks great. There are no metal lines like some partial metal crowns. I am very grateful and extremely pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Eberlein and his wonderful staff. Thankfully, James Littlepage 817-939-8242 "Do Something Great Today so You Will Remember How Great You Are!" James Littlepage
— James Littlepage, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI have no hesitation whatsoever on saying that Dr. Eberlein is my Dentist and that he will treat you like he is your friend, as well as your Dentist.
I have the pleasure of knowing Kyle on both a personal basis and on a professional basis. We have been friends since our elementary school days. I have been going to Dr. Eberlein at Mid Cities Dental for almost 7 years now and have always received top-notch service from Kyle and from his entire staff at Mid Cities Dental. I have always appreciated Dr. Eberlein as one of my best friends, and I also appreciate the services that he provides as my Dentist. Whenever a friend asks me who my Dentist is (or if someone asks me to recommend a Dentist), I have no hesitation whatsoever on saying that Dr. Eberlein is my Dentist and that he will treat you like he is your friend, as well as your Dentist. Randall L. Burdorf Enbridge Energy EHS Manager 5950 Berkshire Ln., Suite 1000 Dallas, TX 75225 Phone: (817) 523-230
— Randall L. Burdorf, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalI always feel confident that the best care is given and there are no gimmicks or unnecessary procedures performed here.
"Dr. Eberlein and his staff at Mid-Cities Dental are always very professional and welcoming when I arrive for my appointments. The atmosphere is low-pressure, warm and caring. I always feel confident that the best care is given and there are no gimmicks or unnecessary procedures performed here." Mae Toney Dallas, TX
— Mae Toney, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probationCoalinga dentist Allen Clare was sentenced Friday to probation for the death of his son in a dental […]
- Naples dentist facing felony charge of falsifying business recordsA 52-year-old dentist at Naples Valley Dental has been charged with falsifying business records... […]
- Laguna Beach Dentist Dr. Richard Sterling and His Patients are All Smiles Celebrating 35 YearsLAGUNA BEACH, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- It seems there are few medical professionals people dislike visiting more than the dentist. […]
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?A dentist’s secretary was raped inside a clinic in Marikina City on Wednesday morning by a man who also ransacked the establishment afterward, raising […]
- Stop the Excuses! Go to the DentistOh, you don't love spending time and money as a stranger picks, buffs, scrapes, fills or pulls your teeth? Join the club. No one says you ought t […]
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probation