Gum Disease Treatment: How to Treat Gum Disease Gum Disease Treatment may be only done by an expert or a professional in oral medications. Treating gum diseases in an early stage would be more simple and likely to happen as compared to becoming a chronic disease. And so, oral hygiene is very essential and is [...]Read More...
- Teeth Whitening for Sensitive Teeth
- How to find the best cosmetic dentist new haven review how to find the best cosmetic dentist
- MIND CREATIONS OFFERS NEW SERVICE FOR TMJ PATIENTS & DOCTORS
- 치카치카 레인져
- St Petersburg Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy – St Petersburg Florida
- LANAP Laser Gum Surgery Downey Los Angeles 562 869 0928
- Tasha O. | All-on-4 Dental Implants | Patient Testimonials | Golpa Dental Implant Center
- How To Properly Brush Your Child’s Teeth
- Ugly teeth
- Dental Patient Education: Gum Disease
TestimonialsDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr. Kyle did an awesome job.
I recently visited Mid Cities Dental and Dr. Kyle Eberlein because I needed a root canal and crown. I was a little apprehensive as you can imagine. Dr. Kyle did an awesome job. He was kind, efficient and very thorough. I had a full porcelain crown and was very impressed. This tooth looks great. There are no metal lines like some partial metal crowns. I am very grateful and extremely pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Eberlein and his wonderful staff. Thankfully, James Littlepage 817-939-8242 "Do Something Great Today so You Will Remember How Great You Are!" James Littlepage
— James Littlepage, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalEvery time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion.
Dr. Eberlein, Thank you for the extra care you've given me over the last month. I appreciate your calls and emails to follow up on my progress. I value your conservative and budget-friendly approach, always giving me the information I need to make my own decisions about my dental care. Every time I come to your office I am greeted like I'm coming home to a family reunion. Your staff is very friendly. I can tell they enjoy their work. Your office is a warm caring place. Sincerely. Dean Ramsey
— Dean Ramsey, Midcities TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities DentalDr Eberlein and his staff are so nice.
Dr Eberlein and his staff are so nice - you would wonder if this was really a dental office! They definitely are not your ordinary dental staff with the wonderful service they provide and their cheerful and helpful attitudes. Dr E is always attentive and willingly educates his patients on their options for different treatments or procedures - even if it means going to another professional he feels can better serve you. Now that is excellent customer service and genuine concern for his patients! Paula W---patient since 2003 (can't remember when you bought the business - but that was when we started coming)
— Paula W, Dallas, TX Apr 13, 2012businessDr. Kyle Eberlein DDS Midcities Dental
- Coalinga dentist gets probation in death of sonA Coalinga dentist will be on probation for five years after pleading no contest to charges in connection with the death of his son who died in one of […]
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdoseA Coalinga dentist is speaking for the first time about his son's death in his own dental chair. […]
- Dentist whose son died during tooth surgery gets probationCoalinga dentist Allen Clare was sentenced Friday to probation for the death of his son two years ag […]
- Naples dentist facing felony charge of falsifying business recordsA 52-year-old dentist at Naples Valley Dental has been charged with falsifying business records... […]
- Dentist’s aide raped, clinic robbed; suspect in 19 cases loose?A dentist’s secretary was raped inside a clinic in Marikina City on Wednesday morning by a man who also ransacked the establishment afterward, raising […]
- Coalinga dentist gets probation in death of son